We are happy to announce we are diving again and have been enjoying great viability, good craic and fine weather!
Due to Covid -19 we have made a few changes to our dive trips. We now pickup and drop off from Lochaline Pontoons unless otherwise agreed by the Skipper. Numbers are now a minimum of 6 divers and a maximum of 10 divers.
Air fills remain free and nitrox is available at a small extra cost.
We no longer offer the loan of dive cylinders. Please remember all your own dive kit, towels and sleeping bag.
Our daily format remains the same with 2 dives a day, three freshly prepared meals from our onboard chef and accommodation onboard.
We have Covid Guidelines in place that we ask you to follow:
- Please do not come aboard if you are experiencing Covid symptoms including continuous cough, fever or change in taste or smell. We would also ask you not to board if you have ANY illness including runny nose, sore throat, headaches, joint aches and pains or stomach complaints as these can also be covid indicators.
- Please do not board unless you have taken a lateral flow test and had a negative result in the last 24-48 hours. We have tests we can give you if you haven’t taken one.
- Please follow all signage around the boat.
- Only 2 people are allowed in the wheelhouse at any one time and no customers may enter the galley area.
- Please adhere to social distancing.
- Doors and windows must be kept open to increase ventilation.
- We have increased the cleaning rotas please do your part by keeping the boat tidy and keep personal possessions at your bunk space.
- Please wash hands regularly and use the hand sanitizer provided.
Hi, Although there appears to be light at the end of the Covid tunnel our industry has yet to be given any guidance on restarting our businesses. We are active in a group liaising with the Government to try to get clarity about restarting and although there are more meetings scheduled for the coming weeks the general feeling is we will not be up and running before June. Therefore it is with a heavy heart we have decided we have to cancel our 2021 bookings until the end of June. I have contacted group organisers individually but we’d just like to say thank you to everyone for their support and understanding during these difficult times. We hope to be running weekend trips for the latter part of the season and will be in touch with those with bookings for then when we know more about any restrictions we may face.
We are taking bookings for 2022. Ever optimistic!!!
We are doing everything we can to find out what we are going to be able to offer this season for divers on board GaelicRose. We are involved in the Sail Scotland working group lobbying the Government to allow us to go back to work but Guidelines are still under discussion and there are likely to be many restrictions in place for at least the next (2021) season. Unofficially the consensus is we will not be able to run trips until at least May. We will keep you all informed when we know more. We really appreciate all your patience and loyalty. We are desperate to get out and about again but must comply with regulations and keep everyone safe.
Hope you are all keeping safe.
We have been keeping a close eye on developments through out the UK regarding Covid-19. It seems unlikely we will be able to recommence business anytime soon as we can not achieve social distancing on board MV Gaelic Rose. Thank you to all who have already moved from Easter and summer this year to next year and now if you have bookings between August and December 2020 we would suggest transferring your booking to next year. Please get in touch if you would like to do this or discuss other options.
Bob and Nicki
We are very sorry to be having to write this but the Corona virus is effecting everyone and everything…. Following Government advice to limit non essential travel, practice social distancing and the most recent closing of leisure facilities, pubs and restaurants we are unable to carry on with our diving charters at this time. We would like to offer all groups who have booked with us this year to transfer their bookings to a similar date next year. If restrictions are lifted before the end of the diving season we will of course be back to work as soon as possible and will keep you informed. Please contact us by phone, email or Facebook to change your booking or discuss other options. Thank you for your support in this very difficult time. Keep yourselves safe and hope to see you all again soon.
Bob and Nicki
We are now fully in the swing of booking 2019 dates for diving holidays with us.
Please note prices remain the same as 2018.
Have a look at our calendar in “Prices and Availability” and see what is available and what you might fancy. We have 2 weeks left available for St. Kilda diving. 8th- 14th June and 22-28th June. £7000 for the boat.
Take the stress out of short weekends, make the most of longer weekends and weeks. Let us deliver you to great dive sites, feed you tasty, hearty food, provide endless tea and coffee and give you a warm bunk for the nights you’re with us- All included in your price. Free air fills!
Look forward to hearing from you soon! Email us at email@example.com or ring us 01967 421714 or 07778965618.
Here at Gaelic Rose we value your privacy. We keep very little personal data on file but if you have any queries or questions about the information we hold on you please get in touch. We contact clients via email but if you no longer wish us to hold your details on file please let us know.
Kind Regards Gaelic Rose
Happy New Year!
We hope you all had great diving in 2017. We have our 2018 calendar open and are taking bookings. If you book a trip before the end of January for any available week or weekend through out 2018 bring 10 divers and you’ll get an 11th space free.
Our 2018 prices are £95 per person per day.
Trips available: St. Kilda- fully booked
Oban trips- Weekend or week trips start from here…..visit Sound of Mull and Coll on a 3-4 day trip. Wreck and Scenic diving in the MPA waters of the Sound where wildlife viewing above and below the water has never been better.
Head to Jura and Isla from Oban for a different diving experience, both scenic and wreck diving available. Allow a full week for this trip.
Mallaig trips- Book a week out of Mallaig in July (only 3 weeks left) to experience diving the Small Isles including Rhum, Eigg, Muck and Canna, these dive sites are spectacular- all scenic. Choose to steam Skye for a mixture of scenic and wrecks- again allow a week.
With more than 30 years diving experience and working in the tourist industry we can help you organise a fantastic diving holiday, stress free, memory making. For more detailed information please contact Nicki or Bob on 01967 421714/ 07778965618 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Availability: March 10/11th weekend, March 17/18th weekend
22/23rd Sept weekend, 13/14th Oct weekend, 20/21st Oct weekend.
July 7/8th- August 21st, weeks or long weekends available please ring 01967 421714 or email email@example.com for more information.
Thanks to everyone who has been diving with us this year and looking forward to seeing those of you still booked with us until the end of our season at the beginning of December.
Just to say I have updated our calendar for 2018 so please check your trips with us and if you would still like to book check out the availability- especially note we have weeks available in July and August for Oban/ small Isle trips.
Come and join us on a week dive trip based from Oban. Good diving, good food and good company!
All food provided, accommodation on board, free air fills and 2 dives a day £540 per person.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Nicki on 01967 421714.